Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tough Luck

umm.. Hi :)

damn.. it has been a long ass time since I've actual
ly blogged. Don't have much to blog about.. This time last year I'd probably had plenty to say but now, I'm good! That whole "things can't get any worst" is nonsense!... BLAH @ that shit. But I do believe in "there's always something good at the end of the tunnel" or "the grass is greener on the other side"? some shit like that. Just to throw out some stuff negatives from last year.. stabbed in the back by the person who I least expected, parents lost their jobs, car accident - insurance didn't even cover. There's probably smaller things that isn't coming to mind, but those are the big ones. What good has come from those negatives?
The backstabbing..
I think I'm even closer than I was before with her! someday you may stumble upon this.. whether or not, thanks. You helped me through it even though you were still somewhat responsible for it. I know I'm bad at this helping thing, but I'm working on it.. And I hope I helped you the past couple of months :) Anyways, we're so tight to the point where some of you guys are questioning us! Including that who did the stabbing.. No, nothing is happening between us. Question: Can two great friends of the opposite sex just hang? Well, we're great friends and we look out for one another. Good times and bad times.. Why are we always together? You just so happen to catch us when we're hanging out because she's the only one who actually wants to hang. Everyone else is too busy with something else.
Parents losing their job?
lost their job because my dad had balls and stood up to the bitch who was hitting up on the boss! There isn't not much good.. or at least not yet. Currently digging for pennies right now and living day-by-day. My mom is currently sewing again and my dad, I overheard, may have a job that he can stay until retirement :) hope he gets it!
the Car~
it is repaired out of my pocket and sister's :x So great driving her around again... I break necks yo :D by that I mean that I mean that people break their necks trying to stare at my car. I swear.. Just tonight driving home from dinner I broke 4 necks. There are some pretty nasty dings already from adding 2k miles since repairs less than a month ago.. but I don't really care since I just want to drive!

What's the point of this blog...? not sure, my 2009 was hell and so far my 2010 has been fairly good. I guess it's about my past year and how shitty my luck was.. Just had to tough it out for the greater good to come :) Oh yeah, this post does not mean that I am back to blogging. I may drop in from time to time to blog here and will read others blogs when recommended to. I do have somewhat of another "blog" where I complain and whine on. It's private and only 2 set of eyes can gaze upon :)



Side note:
I'm free until February 22nd.. Been watching Chuck since the only person who I really hang with left for school! (Chuck is good! Sarah is hot imo :x and now there's that chick from Smallville! Soo great!) but yeah, any random adventures, I am down to do! Anything! I want out of the house, and willing to try new things :)
even though only 4 people follow my blog lol

3 comments:

  1. Wow, not having school til late February must have made you so bored you actually started to blog again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) me too. i'm down. I, too, have been watching chuck. its so fucking awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. chuck is cool. 2010 has been cool. alright, cool then =]

    ReplyDelete